What we do
Our team works 24 hours to rescue and provide quality care, accommodation, food, medical care and education to abandoned, neglected and vulnerable children between the ages of 0-7.
- Infant Care – 24-hour motherly and medical care for rescued new-born babies and infants above 1.
- HIV/AIDS Medical Support – regularly scheduled hospital visits, procurement of required medication and treatment, extensive special care for HIV/AIDS positive abandoned infants.
- Daily Care – free access to education, meals, medical care and scholastic materials for underprivileged children between the age of 3 to 7 from impoverished families.
- Child Reintegration – extensive background investigation, locating parents or extended family members and resettling abandoned children, after providing family support, rehabilitation and ensuring a safe home and stable future for the child.
- Teenage Mother Support – offering help, support and rehabilitation for infants and their mothers – victims of sexual abuse, forceful early marriage and father’s neglect, absence or complete abandonment.
- Abandonment prevention – providing emotional, material and educational support, counseling and problem resolution to prevent abandonment.
- Special Need support – working with children with disabilities (chronic illnesses, CP autism, speech disorders, deafness, blindness) and helping them reach their full potential or finding a better facility for their needs.