What we do
Family First – Preserving, Strengthening & Caring for families and OVC’s
Children’s Right’s Advocacy.
We work with the Government Social Welfare Department
to reunite rescued children to their families
that have been identified .
We do Promote foster care system in Uganda,
identifying, training and registering families to care for vulnerable children.
Our team works 24 hours to rescue and provide quality care, accommodation, food, medical care, and education to abandoned, neglected, and vulnerable children between the ages of 0-7 years.
- Infant Care – 24-hour motherly and medical care for rescued newborn babies and infants.
- HIV/AIDS Medical Support – regularly scheduled hospital visits, procurement of required medication and treatment, extensive special care for HIV/AIDS positive abandoned infants.
- Daily Care – free access to education, meals, medical care, and scholastic materials for underprivileged children between the ages of 3 to 7 years.
- Child Reintegration – extensive background investigations, locating parents or extended family members, and resettling abandoned children, after providing family support, rehabilitation, and ensuring a safe home and stable future for the child.
- Teenage Mother Support – provide help, support, and rehabilitation for infants and their mothers, who may be victims of sexual abuse, forceful early marriage, and father’s neglect, absence, or complete abandonment.
- Abandonment Prevention – offer emotional, material and educational support, counseling and problem resolution to prevent abandonment.